How to Make Blueberry Tart
- Work flour, salt, sugar, butter in a bowl or food processor until crumbly.
- Add 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- Thoroughly work in the Apple Cider with hands place dough in middle of tart pan and start to work dough with your fingers spreading the dough towards the edges of the tart pan.
- Spread 3 cups of fruit over dough.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-50 minutes
- When cool, top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.