How to Make Blueberry Pie
- Wash and drain blueberries.
- In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, 1 cup of the blueberries, cornstarch (use heaping tablespoons with frozen berries), salt, water, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thick.
- Remove from heat.
- Immediately add butter and remaining berries.
- Stir until sauce is mixed with all of the berries and margarine is melted.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie shell.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.