How to Make Blueberry Pie
- 1Wash and drain blueberries.
- 2In a medium saucepan, mix sugar, 1 cup of the blueberries, cornstarch (use heaping tablespoons with frozen berries), salt, water, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- 3Cook and stir over medium heat until thick.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Immediately add butter and remaining berries.
- 6Stir until sauce is mixed with all of the berries and margarine is melted.
- 7Pour mixture into prepared pie shell.
- 8Keep refrigerated until serving time.
- 9Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.