- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- cinnamon, if desired
- 4 c
- fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
THESE MEASUREMENTS ARE FOR A 9-INCH PIE. IF YOU NEED MEASUREMENTS FOR AN 8-INCH PIE, EMAIL ME.
How to Make Blueberry pie
- 1Heat oven to 425. Prepare crust according to directions, or by scratch.
- 2Stir together sugar, flour, cinnamon, then mix berries in. Turn mixture into the pastry-lined pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice & dot with butter.
- 3Cover with top crust, and cut slits in the top. Seal & flute edges. Cover edge with a ring, or with 2-3 inch strip of foil to prevent excessive browning. Remove covering during the last 15 minutes of baking.
- 4Bake 35-45 minutes, depending on your oven. Crust should be golden brown, and juice should be starting to bubble through the slits.
- 5Let it cool a little, then enjoy with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Delish!