Blueberry Cream Pie
2 cunthawed or fresh blueberries
8 ozcream cheese, low-fat
16 ozwhip cream
2 tsphimalayan salt
1/2 cpowder sugar
2 pkgcrushed graham crackers (reg or choc.)
1/4 ccoconut oil
How to Make Blueberry Cream Pie
- Separate 1 c. blueberries to add later and 1/2 of whip cream ( 8 oz.)
- In med bowl combine filling ingredients with only 1 cup of blueberries.
- After mixing add the cup of whole blueberries stirring slightly to not mash them.
- Combine Crust ingredients in a bowl, then mash them into a greased pie pan.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees till slightly toasted. Cool.
- Add pie filling to crust. Spoon in whip cream to pir filling and swirl around and add some on top.
- Freeze for 30 min. then enjoy!