Blueberry Cream Pie
- 2 c
- unthawed or fresh blueberries
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, low-fat
- 16 oz
- whip cream
- 2 tsp
- himalayan salt
- 1/2 c
- powder sugar
- 2 pkg
- crushed graham crackers (reg or choc.)
- 1/4 c
- coconut oil
How to Make Blueberry Cream Pie
- 1Separate 1 c. blueberries to add later and 1/2 of whip cream ( 8 oz.)
- 2In med bowl combine filling ingredients with only 1 cup of blueberries.
- 3After mixing add the cup of whole blueberries stirring slightly to not mash them.
- 4Combine Crust ingredients in a bowl, then mash them into a greased pie pan.
- 5Bake crust at 350 degrees till slightly toasted. Cool.
- 6Add pie filling to crust. Spoon in whip cream to pir filling and swirl around and add some on top.
- 7Freeze for 30 min. then enjoy!