★★★★★ 1 vote5
- keebler graham cracker crust
- 1 can(s)
- wilderness more fruit blueberry pie filling
- 8 oz.
- philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- real lemon brand lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- vanilla(any brand is fine, here)
How to Make Blueberry Cheesecake
- 1Take clear plastic from crust & set aside. You will need this for the lid later. Leave foil edge up all way around.
Let cream cheese stand til softened enough to mix.
When softened, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk til smooth & silky. Add lemon juice & mix well. Add vanilla. Mix well.
Pour into prepared crust.
Let chill in fridge for at least 2~4 hours, or til set.
SPOON pie filling evenly over pie, being sure to seal edges so no cream cheese filling is showing.
Place plastic 'lid' from crust(that you've removed)
on top of pie to make it a 'domed' lid. Seal the foil edges securely around lid.
Place back in fridge for 30 minutes or so, until pie filling is chilled.
Carefully remove lid, cut, serve & ENJOY!
*I like to buy the '2 extra servings' size crust & it takes 2 cans of pie filling if you choose to do this. If not, you may want 2 cans of pie filling anyway.*