Blueberry Banana Split Pie
The photo I posted is w/o strawberries and pineapple, didn't have any and didn't want to go to the store!! Good with or without!
29 inch graham cracker crusts
16 ozcream cheese
1 can(s)blueberry pie filling
1 can(s)pineapple tidbits (drained well)
2 cstrawberries, fresh, washed, tops removed and sliced
2 largecontainers cool whip
2 cpecans, in pieces
2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Blueberry Banana Split Pie
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and cool whip and set aside.
- Slice bananas and cover bottom of pie crusts. Cover bananas with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture.
- Now, put strawberry slices on top of the cream cheese mixture. Cover with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture.
- Now, layer the pineapple and cover with 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture.
- Finally, cover with the blueberry pie filling and then top with the remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the pecan pieces over the final cream cheese layer, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving!!