Blue Ribbon Peach Cobbler
3 can(s)peaches in light syrup drain 1 can (frozen peahes can be used but add more sugar to taste
1 1/2 csugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 tspalmond extract
2 tspcinnamon (save 1 tsp for dusting the bottom of the pan
1 pkgrefrigerated pie crust
How to Make Blue Ribbon Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour all ingredients except the flour and 1 tsp. of cinnamon in a 2 quart sauce pan. Draining 1 can of peaches. Simmer on low until butter and sugar have melted.
- While that simmers, spray the baking dish with butter flavored Pam and lightly dust it with 1 tsp. cinnamon.
- Roll out 1 sheet of dough and line your pan. Be sure to stretch it to fit the shape of your pan.
- Remove the filling from the stove and pour it into your crust. It will be really soupy so sprinkle the flour into the pan and lightly stir. You will have small lumps but these will break during baking.
- Roll out your second crust and place it on top to close your cobbler. Pierce the middle with a sharp knife to vent.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until top crust is golden brown.
- Glaze the top crust with melted butter. Let it cool for 15-20 minutes and serve!