☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4i prefer using 2 different kind. for this i use 2 honey crisp and 2 granny smith
1 1/2 cblackberries
1 1/2 tspcinnamon
1pie crust (i personally use store bought. you can use whatever kind you prefer!)
How to Make Blackberry Apple Pie
- Peel, core and slice apples. I did thin slices but that's personal preference! You can slice them however thin or thick you want.
- Combine apple slices, blackberries, spices and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Just make sure all fruit is covered in sugar and spices. Then set aside as you roll out your pie dough.
- Divide the pie dough into two sections. I make one section slightly bigger to use for the bottom crust.
- Put the larger section of pie crust in a 9" pie plate and spread the fruit mixture evenly!
- Lightly spread a tiny bit of water on the edges of the bottom crust with your fingers then cover with the top crust and press to seal tthen cut off excess dough. Crimp your edges then cut for small slots on top of the pie.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 and bake for another 45 minutes. If your crust starts browning too much, cover the whole thing lightly with foil.