Black Forest Cream Pie Cake
How to Make Black Forest Cream Pie Cake
- Bake cake in a 13x9 pan according to the package directions.
- While cake is still warm, poke top with a fork, and spread the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- While cake cools, prepare pudding according to package directions, let thicken. Fold Cool Whip into vanilla pudding.
- Spread pudding/Cool Whip mixture evenly and carefully over cake on top of the cherry pie filling.
- Decorate with sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
- Cover and refrigerate.