Black Forest Cream Pie Cake
How to Make Black Forest Cream Pie Cake
- 1Bake cake in a 13x9 pan according to the package directions.
- 2While cake is still warm, poke top with a fork, and spread the cherry pie filling evenly over the top of the cake.
- 3While cake cools, prepare pudding according to package directions, let thicken. Fold Cool Whip into vanilla pudding.
- 4Spread pudding/Cool Whip mixture evenly and carefully over cake on top of the cherry pie filling.
- 5Decorate with sprinkles and maraschino cherries.
- 6Cover and refrigerate.