Bite Size Apple Pies
These are very lite and truly scrumptious!
- 3 large mcintosh apples (i won't substitute the kind)
- cinnamon and sugar mix (i used 1/2 a cereal bowl lol i didnt measure it)
- 3 t corn starch
- lemon juice
- about a tablespoon of butter
- 20 mini fillo shells (mine came 15 in a package)
- melted butter and additional cinnamon and sugar
How to Make Bite Size Apple Pies
- 6Prepare Fillo Shells: When apples are completely cooled. Take fillo shells from the box.
Heat a small amount of butter in microwave.
Turn fillow shells upside down and brush each with butter lightly, then sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and sugar, immediately after brushing with butter.
Turn shells back over and arrange on serving platter or dishes.
Fill each shell with apple mixture and sprinkle with plain granola if desired (i did half with and half without)
I refrigerated mine for about an hour then since my family likes their apple pie cold.
You can also put a very small dollop of cool whip on them before serving.