★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- prerolled refrigerator pie crust
- 1 can(s)
- libby's pumpkin filling
- 1/2 tsp
- nutmeg added to filling directions on can
- 1 large
- glass of your favorite sweet tea
How to Make Best Ever Pumpkin Pie!!
- 1Preheat your oven at 350*.
Put half a glass of ice in a nice big glass. Fill with freshly made iced tea. Pull out your favorite deep dish pie plate and give it a quick shot of pan spray. Line it with the pie crust you bought. Shh, don't tell. Sip some tea, then crimp the pie shell edge as simply as you can. With a fork, poke the bottom of the shell several times.
- 2Take another sip of your cool sweet tea, then in your mixing bowl, wisk together all the items listed on the can of Pumpkin filling, plus the extra nutmeg. Sip some more of that tea...
- 3Turn your radio onto a soothing, pleasant station.
(Another sip) Pour your filling into the crust close to the top. (sip) Sit pie on a cookie sheet to allow more even cooking, and slide into your oven. Bake per directions on the pumpkin can.
- 4Most important directions!! Set timer per the can's directions, and refill your tea. Carry your tea to your favorite reading chair where you can hear birds chirping and squirrels squabbling outside your window. Grab a great book, and sit back with your tea. Put open book in your lap, close your eyes, and Don't move til the timer goes off!