☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozcream cheese
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 csour cream
1 Tbspcorn starch
1graham cracker pie crust
How to Make Best Ever Cheesecake
- Pre- heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light.
- Beat in large egg, vanilla and cornstarch until blended. Stir in sour cream. Pour into graham crust.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Turn off oven and let cheesecake cool in the oven.
- Refrigerate after cooled.
- Garnish with any pie filling of your choice.