Best Berry Pie
- 6 c
- fresh or frozen berries. can be blackberries, boysenberries, marion berries, etc.
- 3/4-1 c
- 1/4 c
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 1/8 Tbsp
- crust for double crust pie
How to Make Best Berry Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Prepare pie crust for double crust pie. Line 10" pie plate.
- 3Mix dry ingredients together.
- 4Gently mix dry ingredients with the berries.
- 7Baking in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue baking until crust is golden and the juices begin to bubble through the venting slits. (approximately 40-60 minutes)
- 8Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.