Berry Pudding Pie
1 boxsoft baked tusconi double cioccorato cookies, crumbled
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1 can(s)condensed milk
8 ozstrawberry cream cheese
2x3.3 oz boxwhite chocolate instant pudding
How to Make Berry Pudding Pie
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and butter together and press into pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, using a mixer cream the condensed milk and the cream cheese.
- add the pudding mix, and mix until blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time. Then add the milk and mix till combined.
- Stir in the blackberries.
- Pour batter into pie crust. Bake 25 minutes.