Berry Pudding Pie
- 1 box
- soft baked tusconi double cioccorato cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 can(s)
- condensed milk
- 8 oz
- strawberry cream cheese
- 2x3.3 oz box
- white chocolate instant pudding
- 1/2 c
- 11/2 c
How to Make Berry Pudding Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Mix the cookie crumbs and butter together and press into pie plate.
- 3In a medium bowl, using a mixer cream the condensed milk and the cream cheese.
- 4add the pudding mix, and mix until blended.
- 5Add the eggs one at a time. Then add the milk and mix till combined.
- 6Stir in the blackberries.
- 7Pour batter into pie crust. Bake 25 minutes.