★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkgfrozen black berries
1 3/4 csplenda or sugar
2 Tbspall purpose flour
FILLING FOR PIE
How to Make berry pie
- let the fruit thaw in the fridge overnight
- place the fruit in a strainer over a bowl for 15 - 30 minutes after thawed, before using. (Reserve liqued from fruit.)
- in a seperate bowl mix the dry ingredients and sprinkle over fruit in another bowl
- after mixing the dry ingedients with the fruit pour into a 9 inch pie plate lined with a frozen pie crust thawed.
- cover the top with another thawed pie crust using a pastry brush I paint the top with the reserved liqued from the fruit.
- dot the top of crust with the butter and make 3-4 cuts to crust with a sharp knife
- bake pie for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown at 350