BERRY GOOD SALAD/DESSERT
- 1 c
- crushed pretzels
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened (1/2 brick)
- 1/2 c
- 1 bowl
- whipped topping, thawed (8 oz., divided)
- 1 - 3 oz. pkg
- strawberry gelatin
- 1 c
- water, boiling
- 10-12 oz
- frozen strawberries (halved berries preferred)
How to Make BERRY GOOD SALAD/DESSERT
- 6Add and mix until no lumps remain, 1 cup thawed whipping topping (1/2 container) to cream cheese mixture.
- 10Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- 13*Note: For ease of serving, place a sling of parchment paper in the buttered dish, butter the paper, then proceed with crust.