How to Make Basic pie crust
- 1Put lard, flour and salt in a food processor.
- 2Pulse, pulse, pulse and pulse until the mixture it like cornmeal.
- 3Open processor and add 4T of the water over all ingredients.
- 4Pulse, pulse and pulse. If it is starting to ball up go ahead and run the processor until the ball is together and rolls around the bowl a few times.
If not. add the other T of water and pulse...etc.
- 5Divide into 2 semi-equal balls, wrap in plastic and refrigerate until ready to roll out.