★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largeinstant vanilla pudding
2 cmilk (enough according to directions for pudding)
1 boxvanilla wafers
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 pkgwhipped topping
How to Make Banana Pudding Pie
- Prepare crust by mixing appx 30 wafers in food processor until coarsley crushed. Add crushed wafers with 1/2 cup melted butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 350' until lightly browned for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Prepare instant pudding according to directions, set aside.
- Slice 3 bananas,appx 1/4" thick, place over bottom of pie pan.
- Place enough (half) of pudding to cover bananas.
- Crush appx 2 cups of wafers, cover pudding with Vanilla crumbs.
- Repeat layering bananas over Vanilla crumbs.
- Add another layer of Vanilla Pudding.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Refridgerate for 2 hours or until well chilled. Enjoy!!!