★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 medium
- 1 large
- instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- milk (enough according to directions for pudding)
- 1 box
- vanilla wafers
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1 pkg
- whipped topping
How to Make Banana Pudding Pie
- 1Prepare crust by mixing appx 30 wafers in food processor until coarsley crushed. Add crushed wafers with 1/2 cup melted butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie pan. Bake at 350' until lightly browned for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- 2Prepare instant pudding according to directions, set aside.
- 3Slice 3 bananas,appx 1/4" thick, place over bottom of pie pan.
- 4Place enough (half) of pudding to cover bananas.
- 5Crush appx 2 cups of wafers, cover pudding with Vanilla crumbs.
- 6Repeat layering bananas over Vanilla crumbs.
- 7Add another layer of Vanilla Pudding.
- 8Cover with whipped topping.
- 9Refridgerate for 2 hours or until well chilled. Enjoy!!!