Kayla & Rileigh V
How to Make Banana Pudding
- 1Take a large bowl and whisk together 5 cups of Milk (or a little less to make thicker) with 2 boxes of Banana Pudding Mix for about 4 minutes. Then stick in the freezer for 5 minutes until it thickens up.
- 2Place a single layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of a 9"x3" pan.
- 3Cut Bananas into thin slices, then layer over the Nilla Wafers.
- 4Cover the Nilla Wafers and Bananas with the half of the bowl of Vanilla Pudding.
- 5Do another layer of Nilla Wafers and Bananas and cover once more with the rest of the Vanilla pudding.
- 6Take an 8 OZ container of Whipped Topping and add 1 Teaspoon of Banana Extract. Mix well, keeping the Whipped Topping fluffy. (Will only have a very light banana flavor.)
- 7Crush the remaining Nilla Wafers until there are very small pieces.
- 8Top dish with Whipped Topping. Then cover with the Nilla Wafer crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. Serve chilled.