Banana Cream Dessert
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 3 c
- graham crackers, crushed (about 48 squares)
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 3 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- instant vanilla pudding mixes (3.4oz. each)
- 5 medium
- firm bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2inch slices
- 1 can(s)
- (20oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 20oz. carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 c
- chopped pecans, optional
- hersheys milk chocolate candy bars, broken into squares
- maraschino cherries, optional
How to Make Banana Cream Dessert
- 1Combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an ungreased 13x9 dish. In a mixing bowl, beat milk and puddings on low speed for about 2 minutes, Pour over crust.
- 2Top with bananas and pineapple. spread with whipped cream topping (dish will be full). Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
- 3Chill for atleast 4 hours before cutting. Garnish with candy bar pieces and cherries if desired. 16-20 servings.