Banana Cream Cheese Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ripe, firm bananas
- 8 oz
- pkg, softened cream cheese
- 1 can
- sweetned eagle brand milk, (any sweet condensed milk)
- 1/2 cup
- fresh squeezed lemon juice, or bottled
- 1 tsp
- graham cracker crust
How to Make Banana Cream Cheese Pie
- 1Beat cream cheese till light and fluffy. Gradually add milk. When mixture is smooth, stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- 2Slice 1-2 layers of bananas on bottom of crust, your choice, I like to do 2 layers. Pour mixture over bananas and smooth top of filling.Cover and refrigerate for several hours or over night. Very rich dessert.
- 3I like to garnish with a little sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs first, then a swirly design with chocolate syrup, careful, not too much,place some marischino cherries with stems, on top and perhaps a dollop of cool whip in center of pie. Rather hard on waistline, so dont fix very often.