BANANA COCONUT PIE
- keebler shortbread pie crust
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/3 c
- 14 ounce can sweetned condense milk
- egg yolks (beaten)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- coconut, flaked
- 1/2 c
- coconut, flaked, and toasted for topping
- 2 medium
- banana (sliced) dip into lemon juice so as not to brown
How to Make BANANA COCONUT PIE
- 1In Saucepan disslove cornstarch in water. Stir in sweetned condensed milk and egg yolks. Cook and stir until thicken and bubbly.
- 2Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla. Cool slightly then fold in one cup of coconut. Set aside to cool.
- 3Dip sliced bananas in lemon juice and shake well. Place bananas onto crust. Pour pudding mix over the bananas and spread evenly. Cover pie with wax or clear plastic wrap. Chill at least 4 hours.
- 4Remove pie and top with cool whip and sprinkle toasted coconut over top of cool whip.