★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 2 pkg
- dream whip (fold in)
- graham cracker pie crust or regular baked until golden brown (cooled)
- 3 or 4
- 1 can(s)
- blueberry pie filling or fresh blueberries
BEAT IN BLENDER:
ADD TO ABOVE:
How to Make Banana Blueberry Pie
- 1Bake(if regular pie crusts in oven at 350 degrees until golden brown then cooled completely)
- 2Beat in blender; cream cheese,sugar and lemon juice.
- 3Add to above: 2 packages dream whip(fold in)
- 4Layer bottom of pie crust with cut up(small) chunks of bananas.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture on top of bananas and then spread the can of blueberry pie filling on top of cream cheese layer.You can also use fresh blueberries instead of the pie filling. Chill until set. Enjoy!