Aunt Helen's Fried Peach Pies
- 2 pkg
- sun-maid dried peach halves
- 4 c
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 pinch
- nutmeg or cinnamon (optional)
- 2 can(s)
- hungry jack flaky biscuits
- 2 c
- crisco (for frying)
MAY COOK FILLING AHEAD AND KEEP IN REFRIGERATOR FOR 2 OR 3 DAYS UNTIL READY TO USE.
How to Make Aunt Helen's Fried Peach Pies
- 1Combine first four ingredients in 2 qt heavy sauce pan. Bring to boil. Stirring occasionally.
- 2Boil for about 30 minutes on med/high heat then reduce heat to medium. Stirring occasionally.