Apple Pie Turnover Snack
How to Make Apple Pie Turnover Snack
- 1Flatten your bread with a rolling pin and Cut bread diagonal like you would for a sandwich. Butter one side of each piece.
- 2Place butter side down in skillet and place a spoonful of apple pie filling on the bread take the next slice placing the butter side up on top.
- 3Cook like you would a grilled cheese being careful when you flip the bread ....with your fingers holding the top on until you flip.
- 4mix milk and powered sugar together adding more milk if needed to make the glaze thinner...
- 5drizzle the glaze over the turnover and serve