★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- granny smith apples, peeled & sliced
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, room temperature
How to Make Apple Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350. Roll out 1/2 of the Easy-Peasy Pie Crust (recipe is posted) & press into 9in pie pan.
- 2Combine both sugars, flour & cinnamon in medium bowl. Add apples, coating thoroughly. **If apples are dry, add in 1/4 cup of water**
- 3Pour into dough-lined pan & dot with butter. Roll out remaining Easy-Peasy Pie Crust for top crust, making sure to cut vent hole in center, & place on pie.
- 4Press pie edges to seal, brush top with milk & sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until crust is brown.