☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 - 8large apples, use a mixture of different apples
2 - 3 tspflour
2 Tbspbutter - cup-up for the top of the apples
How to Make Apple Pie
- Use any pie crust you like the best.
- Butter the bottom of pie plate and put 1/2 pie crust, rolled out, in a 9" or 10" pie plate.
- Pare apples, and slice the pieces on the medium side.
- In a bowl, mix sugar, flour and spices. Rub a little of the sugar mixture into the bottom crust.
- Overlap apples in pie plate and add remaining sugar mixture and dot with butter that you cut-up.
- Put top crust on and flute crust edges. Make slits to vent pie.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 40 - 45 minutes or until apples are tender.