Apple or Cherry Pie Dessert Pizza
Annamaria Settanni McDonald
- 1 fresh pizza dough to make 1 round pizza
- 1-2 can(s)
- apple, cherry or peach pie filling (use enough of the filling to cover whole pizza)
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 stick
- cold butter
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- milk or cream
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
How to Make Apple or Cherry Pie Dessert Pizza
- 1Place pizza crust on parchment lined pizza pan and preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spread pie filling over entire pizza crust.
- 3Mix all topping ingredients together with a pastry cutter until course crumbs form. Sprinkle over pie filling on pizza dough.
- 4Bake in oven for about 25 minutes until pizza is golden brown.