Apple Crumb Pie
I do not care for Tart apples and have used a variety of apples in this recipe and have enjoyed it very much! When my sweet tooth is going on, I double the crumb part of this recipe for that extra crunchy sweetness!
I hope you all enjoy!
How to Make Apple Crumb Pie
- 1Put thawed, unbaked pie shell in pie plate.
- 2Peel, core and slice apples, put in med bowl.
- 3Combine first 3 ingredients; Stir into sliced apples, cover apples throughly, Turn into pie shell.
- 4Combine remaining flour & Sugar; cut in butter til crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
- 5Bake @ 400 degrees for 45-50 mins. Till bubbly. If pie browns too quickly, cover edges with foil.