Apple Cranberry Galette
4apples, peeled and cored (i use whatever kind i have on hand)
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground ginger
1/4 tspground cloves
1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cfresh cranberries
1refrigerated pie crust (or make your own if you're ambitious)
How to Make Apple Cranberry Galette
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. In a bowl, place apple slices and add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and brown sugar. Toss and add to skillet.
- Cook for 10 minutes and then stir in cranberries. Cranberries will pop when heated through. Cook until liquid cooks down and apples are tender.
- Unroll pie crust onto prepared pan, spread so it makes an uneven circle. Spoon prepared apples into center of crust and fold in sides loosely and unevenly. You can sprinkle crust with granulated sugar, if you'd like.
- Bake in preheated for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and flaky.