Apple, Cherry, Berry Pie!
1/2 can(s)cherry pie filling
1/3 cor 2 large firm red delicious apples
1/3 cfresh or frozen strawberries
1 boxready made pie crust or your own pie crust recipe
1/2 cflour for dusting
1egg, lightly beaten
How to Make Apple, Cherry, Berry Pie!
- In medium bowl, coat apples and strawberries
in 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add Cherry filling.
- Gently unfold bottom crust onto flowered pie dish
Pour berry/apple filling into UNBAKED crust.
- Using a pie pan as a guide, cut a circle for
the top crust from a sheet of pie crust.
- Lay over top of filling and cut a circle in middle of top crust.
- Press fork into edges of crust. Beat egg
and brush top crust with beaten egg mixture and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until
bubbling appears in the middle. Cover pie with
aluminum foil halfway through baking.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 20 minutes before serving