Apple, Cherry, Berry Pie!
- 1/2 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
- 1/3 c
- or 2 large firm red delicious apples
- 1/3 c
- fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 box
- ready made pie crust or your own pie crust recipe
- 1/2 c
- flour for dusting
- egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp
How to Make Apple, Cherry, Berry Pie!
- 1In medium bowl, coat apples and strawberries
in 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 2Add Cherry filling.
- 3Gently unfold bottom crust onto flowered pie dish
Pour berry/apple filling into UNBAKED crust.
- 4Using a pie pan as a guide, cut a circle for
the top crust from a sheet of pie crust.
- 5Lay over top of filling and cut a circle in middle of top crust.
- 6Press fork into edges of crust. Beat egg
and brush top crust with beaten egg mixture and sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes or until
bubbling appears in the middle. Cover pie with
aluminum foil halfway through baking.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
- 8Let stand for 20 minutes before serving