Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
1 capple butter
1 ccanned pumpkin
1/2 clight brown sugar
2 tsppumpkin pie spice, plus a sprinkle for top
3eggs, slightly beaten
3/4 cevaporated milk
1unbaked pie shell
1 cwhipping cream
How to Make Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the mixing bowl of an electric mixer, beat apple butter, pumpkin and brown sugar until combined. Add salt and pumpkin pie spice. Mix on low until thoroughly combined.
- Add eggs and milk. Mix on medium until smooth and combined. Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 400° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cover edges loosely with foil during the last 20 minutes if necessary. Cool on wire rack.
- Beat whipping cream with the whisk attachment of an electric mixer, adding 1/3 cup sugar during last 2 minutes. Serve with cooled pie with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice on top of whipped cream.