ANY FRUIT PIE
I recently tweaked this to make an addition of almond flavoring, for when the mood strikes.
- 4-6 c
- fresh fruit of choice, depending on the size of your fruit or the size of pie pan or plate
- unbaked pie shell
- 1/3 c
- butter, melted
- 1 c
- egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract or 1/4 tsp. almond extract (for those who like that flavor)
- 1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
How to Make ANY FRUIT PIE
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Prepare fresh fruit for pie, by peeling, & coring, if necessary. Spread fruit in the unbaked pie shell.
- 3Cream sugar & melted butter or margarine with electric mixer. Add egg, flour, & vanilla. Blend well. Pour & spread over fruit. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.