Anise Cranberry Clafoutis & Orange Blossom Water
You can add whatever pleases you, chocolate being a favorite addition.
Though this recipe doesn't add it, let your taste buds be your guide.
1 1/2 ccranberries, fresh, halved
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1 cheavy cream
1 tspanise extract
2 Tbsporange blossom water
1 pinchfreshly grated nutmeg
2 Tbspbutter, for baking dish
2 Tbspsugar, for baking dish
·confectioners' sugar, for coating
How to Make Anise Cranberry Clafoutis & Orange Blossom Water
- Cut all fresh cranberries in half.
- Then take your baking dish and rub with butter. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of sugar. Sprinkle fresh cranberries, covering the entire bottom.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Beating for about 3 minutes.
- Then, gently pour atop cranberries. They will float to the top.
- Place in a oven of 350F, until rim is lightly brown and pie is loosely set. About 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve warm.