Angel's Sweet Potato Pie
2pie crusts (homemade or store bought)
2 ccooked and mashed sweet potato
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground allspice
1/4 tspground nutmeg
3eggs, slightly beaten
1 csour cream
How to Make Angel's Sweet Potato Pie
- In a large bowl, stir together sweet potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and salt. Stir lightly.
- Add eggs. Beat lightly with a fork just until combined.
- Gradually stir in sour cream until well combined.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 35 to 40 minutes or until done.