How to Make Amish Key Lime Pie
- To make the crust: Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press mixture against sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes; cool completely.
- To make the filling: Beat egg yolks until thick, about 4 minutes.
- Beat in condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest; pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff (do not sweeten) and spoon over pie.