How to Make Amish Key Lime Pie
- 1To make the crust: Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press mixture against sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Bake for 5 minutes; cool completely.
- 4To make the filling: Beat egg yolks until thick, about 4 minutes.
- 5Beat in condensed milk, lime juice and lime zest; pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
- 6Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 7Before serving, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff (do not sweeten) and spoon over pie.