How to Make Amish Key Lime Pie
- 1For the crust: Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press mixture against sides and bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Bake for 5 minutes; cool completely.
- 4To make the filling: Beat egg yolks until thick, about 4 minutes.
- 5Beat in condensed milk, lime juice, and lime zest.
- 6Pour into cooled graham cracker crust.
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 8Before serving, beat heavy whipping cream until stiff (do not sweeten), and spoon over pie.