A SWEET PIZZA!
- 1 pkg
- 18 oz. refrigerator sugar cookie dough
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk!)
- 2 c
- m & m's
- 2 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 c
- salted peanuts
How to Make A SWEET PIZZA!
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Divide cookie dough in 1/2 and press each 1/2 onto ungreased 12 inch pizza pan. Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Let cool
- 2Meanwhile, in saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with condensed milk. When thoroughly melted spread evenly over both pizzas.
Sprinkle with m&ms, marshmallows and peanuts. Bake 4 minutes more until the marshmallows are lightly toasted. Cool. Cut into wedges.