★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/4 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
- tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed and divided
- keebler graham cracker pie crust
How to Make 5 Minute -Double layer chocolate pie
- 1In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be very thick). Whisk in half of whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust.
- 2Spread remaining whipped topping over top. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3If you choose to, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush the crust with a beaten egg or egg white. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes for a golden crust. Let cool before filling.