15-Minute Lemon Chiffon Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- graham cracker pie crust
- 7 oz
- evaporated milk, well chilled
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 pkg
- unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 3/4 c
- yellow food coloring, optional
- kiwi fruit
How to Make 15-Minute Lemon Chiffon Pie
- 1Pour chilled evaporated milk into a medium size bowl and whip with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, about 1-2 minutes.
- 2Mix water, lemon juice and gelatin in microwave bowl and heat on high for 1 minute.
- 3Stir to dissolve gelatin.
- 4Mix whipped milk, sugar, food coloring, and gelatin mixture with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
- 5Pour into pie crust.
- 6Cover with inverted plastic dome and chill until fully set, at least 1 hour.
- 7Garnish with kiwi fruit, if desired.