15-Minute Lemon Chiffon Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1graham cracker pie crust
7 ozevaporated milk, well chilled
3 Tbsplemon juice
1 pkgunflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
·yellow food coloring, optional
How to Make 15-Minute Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Pour chilled evaporated milk into a medium size bowl and whip with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, about 1-2 minutes.
- Mix water, lemon juice and gelatin in microwave bowl and heat on high for 1 minute.
- Stir to dissolve gelatin.
- Mix whipped milk, sugar, food coloring, and gelatin mixture with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Cover with inverted plastic dome and chill until fully set, at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with kiwi fruit, if desired.