10 Minute German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie
★★★★★ 2 votes5
4 ozbaker's german sweet chocolate
1 pkgcream cheese
8 ozwhipped topping
18 inch graham cracker crust
How to Make 10 Minute German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie
- Thaw whipped topping.
- Heat 1 package (4 ounces) Baker's German Sweet Chocolate and 2 tablespoons milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Beat sugar into cream cheese; add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping, blending until smooth.
- Spoon into baked 8" graham cracker crust.
- Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Store any leftover pie in freezer.