10 Minute German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie
- 4 oz
- baker's german sweet chocolate
- 1/3 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese
- 8 oz
- whipped topping
- 8 inch graham cracker crust
How to Make 10 Minute German Sweet Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1Thaw whipped topping.
- 2Heat 1 package (4 ounces) Baker's German Sweet Chocolate and 2 tablespoons milk in saucepan over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
- 3Beat sugar into cream cheese; add remaining milk and chocolate mixture and beat until smooth.
- 4Fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping, blending until smooth.
- 5Spoon into baked 8" graham cracker crust.
- 6Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- 7Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Store any leftover pie in freezer.