1-2-3 Cherry Pie
How to Make 1-2-3 Cherry Pie
- 1Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Defrost and roll out your thawed pie crust and set aside.
- 3Mix the pie filling with almond extract and stir completly.
- 4Place one pie crust in bottom of 8 inch pie pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 5Pour in pie filling and top with other whole pie crust
or cut into strips and decorate as disired.
- 6Fold foil around edges of pie to keep edges from burning.
- 7Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 35 minutes or until top crust is golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven, cool and serve with whipped cream or ice cream as desired.
- 9NOTE: Depending on your brand of pie filling you may need a thickner such as corn startch. If so, stir in a tablespoon of corn startch to about two tablespoons of the juice until desolved and mix in with the rest of the pie filling. Finish and bake as directed. Enjoy!