★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)condensed milk
1 tspalmond extract
1 pkgvanilla pudding
1 ccold water
2 cheavy cream, whipped
1angel food cake (preferably loaf shaped) frozen
1 can(s)large sliced peaches
1 can(s)large peach halves
How to Make Peaches and cream dessert
- Mix together cold water, condensed milk, pudding mix, and almond extract. Chill in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- While first mixture is chilling slice frozen angel food cake into 1/4" slices and place in the bottom of a 13x9" pan.
- Place a layer of sliced peaches on top of cake.
- Fold whipped cream into chilled condensed milk mixture and spread a layer over peaches; follow with more cake, peaches, etc.
- Last layer should be condensed milk/heavy cream mixture. Place peach halves on top.