11. In large saucepan combine lemon juice and sliced zucchini. Simmer 15 minutes.
2. Mix 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice together. Add sugar/spice mixture to zucchini. Stir to mix well. Simmer 1 more minute.
3. While zucchini is simmering mix flour, 1 cup sugar, and salt together in mixing bowl. Cut in butter.
4. Take out 1/2 cup of flour mixture and add it to the zucchini mixture. Mix well. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Sprinkle about half of the dry mixture onto bottom of a 9"x13" baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
6. Spread zucchini mixture over dry mixture.
7. To the remaining dry mixture add 1 teaspoon cinnamon, oats, apple pie spice, and brown sugar. Mix well. Top zucchini mixture with dry mixture.
8. Bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly and topping is golden brown.
9. Best served warm with vanilla ice cream.