I always double this recipe because everyone gobbles them up!
1 Tbsphot water
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 call purpose flour, unsifted
1 tspbaking powder
1/8 tspbaking soda
3/4 czucchini, peeled and diced or shredded
1/2 cwalnuts, chopped (optional)
1/2 cbutterscotch chips
How to Make Zucchini Brownies
- In large pan, melt margarine and water together. Add brown sugar and beat well. Let cool.
- Add egg and vanilla to mixture and beat.
- Combine dry ingredients, then add to sugar mixture. Stir in zucchini and nuts.
- Pour into greased, floured 9x9 pan. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan.