Yummy Cap'n'Crunch balls
How to Make Yummy Cap'n'Crunch balls
- start off by grounding up the cereal in a food processor. This may take a few times, typically I can fill mine 4 times with 8 cups of cereal. Place the ground up cereal in a mixing bowl.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave it for 20 seconds.
- After the cream cheese has been softened, add half the container of frosting and whip together.
- Add the cream cheese/frosting mix to the ground up cereal and mix it together. It should form a ball, well kinda anyway....
- Put this cereal "ball" in the fridge for about 20 minutes to harden.
- After the 20 minutes is up, start making small balls by rolling them in your hand. Place them on a seperate plate.
- Melt the almond bark.
- Dip one ball at a time in the melted vanilla almond bark then place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Feel free to put a few pieces of cereal on top of each balls.
- Place the cookie sheet w/ the cereal balls in the fridge for about 20 minutes, so the almond bark can harden, then eat and ENJOY!!!!