Yummy Cap'n'Crunch balls
How to Make Yummy Cap'n'Crunch balls
- 1start off by grounding up the cereal in a food processor. This may take a few times, typically I can fill mine 4 times with 8 cups of cereal. Place the ground up cereal in a mixing bowl.
- 2Place the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave it for 20 seconds.
- 3After the cream cheese has been softened, add half the container of frosting and whip together.
- 4Add the cream cheese/frosting mix to the ground up cereal and mix it together. It should form a ball, well kinda anyway....
- 5Put this cereal "ball" in the fridge for about 20 minutes to harden.
- 6After the 20 minutes is up, start making small balls by rolling them in your hand. Place them on a seperate plate.
- 7Melt the almond bark.
- 8Dip one ball at a time in the melted vanilla almond bark then place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- 9Feel free to put a few pieces of cereal on top of each balls.
- 10Place the cookie sheet w/ the cereal balls in the fridge for about 20 minutes, so the almond bark can harden, then eat and ENJOY!!!!