Vanilla Yogurt Scones
2 csifted all purpose flour
1/4 cplus 1 tablespoon sugar
1 tspbaking powder
5 Tbspcold unsalted butter, cubed
3/4 clowfat vanilla yogurt
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Vanilla Yogurt Scones
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, sift the flour. Re-measure it (it will end up being more than you needed once sifted) and measure 2 cups into a large bowl.
- To the flour, add 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt; Whisk to combine.
- Either cut into 8 wedges with a sharp knife or cut into 8-10 small circles. Place onto prepared pan.