White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberry Compote
- 3 oz
- white chocolate chopped
- 1 c
- marshmallow creme
- 8 oz
- nonfat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen light nondairy whipped topping thawed
- 12 oz
- frozen raspberries
- 1/3 c
- cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp
How to Make White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberry Compote
- 1In microwavable bowl, with microwave on High (100%), melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- 2Add the marshmallow creme and stir with wooden spoon until blended.
- 3n large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add the white chocolate mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in the lemon juice.
- 4Using a rubber spatula, fold in the nondairy whipped topping.
- 5Combine frozen raspberries and sugar in medium saucepan.
- 6Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring constantly.
- 7Set aside about 1 tablespoon of the raspberry liquid.
- 8Boil raspberry mixture, stirring constantly, until volume is reduced by half, about 8 minutes.
- 9Combine reserved raspberry juice and cornstarch and mix until smooth; add to raspberry mixture.
- 10Cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.
- 11Remove from heat and let cool.
- 12Spoon half of the mousse into eight wine glasses.
- 13Layer half of the raspberry compote over the mousse layer.
- 14Repeat the layering with the remaining mousse and compete.
- 15Cover and chill at least 1 hour.