White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberry Compote
3 ozwhite chocolate chopped
1 cmarshmallow creme
8 oznonfat cream cheese at room temperature
1 tspfresh lemon juice
1 1/2 cfrozen light nondairy whipped topping thawed
12 ozfrozen raspberries
1/3 ccup granulated sugar
How to Make White Chocolate Mousse With Raspberry Compote
- In microwavable bowl, with microwave on High (100%), melt the white chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add the marshmallow creme and stir with wooden spoon until blended.
- n large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add the white chocolate mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in the nondairy whipped topping.
- Combine frozen raspberries and sugar in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium/high heat, stirring constantly.
- Set aside about 1 tablespoon of the raspberry liquid.
- Boil raspberry mixture, stirring constantly, until volume is reduced by half, about 8 minutes.
- Combine reserved raspberry juice and cornstarch and mix until smooth; add to raspberry mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Spoon half of the mousse into eight wine glasses.
- Layer half of the raspberry compote over the mousse layer.
- Repeat the layering with the remaining mousse and compete.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.