How to Make White Chocolate Cream Angle Food Trifle
- 1thicken the white grape juice with clear jel just until it forms a glaze. mine got a little to thick because by accident i had bought some instant clear jel and i always use the cook type.
- 2it makes the glaze more clear, which i like better then the instant stuff. so if you cook it, make it ahead of time and cool it completely.
- 3in a mixing bowl, combine the eagle brand milk, water and instant white chocolate pudding. whisk until lumps are gone. fold in cool whip. refrigerate until it firms up a bit.
- 4cut the cake into cubes and cut up the fruits.
- 5layer into a glass bowl starting with cake, white chocolate mixture, fruit and then the glaze. repeat layers.